Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wearing Scrubs Looks Great!

Every time i saw nursing students wearing a scrubs it always amazed me ever since. It looks great on them, there was a time I decided I want to take up nursing course just for the reason of wearing a scrubs suit and also lab coats too.

During our kindergarten days we have our own dreams what we want to be when we grow up, and for me I decided to be a civil engineer or a doctor. As what everybody said "I want to be become a Doctor someday so that I can help and cure those who are sick". Its one of my reason and the other is the uniforms doctors wearing, they look so pure and clean in white. hehe

Right now i have a green scrubs even though I am not a nursing graduate, I ask my friend to give it to me as a gift. :) I loved wearing it, its comfortable!

Do you have same related stories you want to share to? feel free to comment I'd love to hear it.

Have a great day ahead to you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Nursing student wearing scrubs is really amazing. They look neat and clean in their outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Just want to let you know that from now on this blog is using "do-follow". Comment Love is enabled...

so i am moderating any comment, it can be displayed upon approval...

cheers. ^_~

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape